2018 THREE PEAKS AFRICA EXPEDITION DATES & PRICES
June 2018 (trip guaranteed - 5 Spaces left)
2nd June - 16th June 2018
Full Expedition Cost: £2,695.00 (£180/day)
Price excludes flights.
Deposit: Secure your space on the ultimate hiking adventure of a lifetime for an initial non-refundable deposit of £250 by clicking here
Group size: 10 people.
What do you get:
- An amazing two weeks with other like-minded adventurous individuals hiking the highest mountains in Tanzania
- All park entrance fees, camping, lodge and administrative fees
- Airport transfers to and from Kilimanjaro Airport at the start and end of expedition dates (other date variations available at extra cost)
- All transfers to and from the National Park gates to Arusha/Moshi
- All accomodation (5 nights hotel, 1 night local guesthouse, 3 nights huts, 5 nights camping) including sleeping tents and sleeping mattresses. *(Accommodation is shared, please contact us for single supplements)
- All camping equipment
- All meals and filtered drinking water
- Professional guides (Wilderness First Responders & Leave No Trace certified), cooks and porters salaries and fees (in accordance with National Park Recommendations)
- Baggage porterage (maximum of 12kg per person)
- Emergency Oxygen for Meru and Kilimanjaro climbs
- Expedition Medic/Wilderness First Responder
- Dedicated and experienced UK support team to help you to prepare for your expedition. This including a pre-expedition meet-up weekend and training walk, expedition training plans and talks on kit and equipment, and a talk from an expert Sport Psychology coach to help you to be mentally and physically prepared for your challenge
What's not included:
- Flights (approximately £400 from the UK if booked well in advance)
- Tips for Mountain Staff (approx $350 - $500 for 11 days on the mountain, for more information see https://kiliporters.org/get-involved/tipping-recommendations/
- Tanzania Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal hiking kit and sleeping bags (we can supply details for options to hire equipment and items of personal kit) - see details also of the Three Peaks Africa Kit Swap Programme.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Deposits: Please note that all deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellations: We strongly suggest that you take out trip cancellation/travel insurance. Due to our small size, cancellations affect us greatly. Trips cancelled between 90 and 65 days prior to the expedition start date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. 50% of the total expedition price will be charged for cancellations between 64 and 30 days. No portion of the total expedition price will be reimbursed for cancellations within 30 days of the trip start date.
- Discounts on future trips: Provided the trip is cancelled more than 90 days before the start date, the £250 deposit may be applied to a future trip if booked within 365 days, at the discretion of the company.
- Final Payments: Final balances are due 90 days prior to the trip start date.